Website security is critical component to protect and secure websites and servers. Websites are scanned for any possible vulnerabilities and malware through website security software. This software can scan for backdoor hacks, redirect hacks, Trojans, and many other threats. A web security software notifies the user if the website has any issue and provides solutions to address them.
Enterprise Networks are always at high risk of vulnerability and ensuring website security is vital.If the Network gets compromised, the server and the website get compromised as well – this would let the malware infiltrate through the enterprise network and introduce malware activities
Features of a good Website Security
- Malware scan
- Malware removal
- Manual malware and hack removal
- File change monitoring
- Blacklist/spam monitoring
- Blacklist removal
- Security monitoring
- Advanced DDoS mitigation
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Site Seal
- Website Security Issues; Your website handles customers’ personal sensitive data like the bank credentials, social security numbers and other vital information like credit card details. There are a lot of website security issue that might occur in a myriad ways.
Website Security Software; Website Security Software equips the website for protection against cyber attacks. Website security service works by implementing the managed Security as a Service Model. These software are used by vendors to provide Website Security Service, usually as a managed Security-as-a-Service (SaaS) model.
- Website Source Code; When the website code is not well developed there are a lot of security issues. If your web server and web apps are complex to manage – weaknesses, bugs and security flaws are a sure thing. The more dynamic the site, the more possibilities of bugs and security holes.
Website Security Attacks are becoming more sophisticated; Hackers find new and innovative ways to attack a website. Malware is designed and developed to identify vulnerable websites. The intension of such malicious activities are distinct: while the purpose of some malicious attacks are to steal the data, some are to extend malicious activity for longer term.